Monday, April 1, 2013

Please support me

I am raising money for this very important cause and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution! On October 27th I will be running the Marine Corp Marathon on my "Tri Becca Journey to Ironman". Please support me & our Marine men and women as I train for my first marathon. I will be fundraising for "America 4R Marines" an organization with 100% volunteer management and 98.6% of funds going directly to our Marines and Sailors. No donation is too small and is 100% tax deductible.

Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly & securely. You will receive email confirmation of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. Again, no amount is too small and is 100% tax deductible. I thank you in advance for supporting me as I train for my first marathon.

I really appreciate your generosity and support!!

Thank you,
Rebecca

Want to donate or help? Simply go to the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment