Monday, January 16, 2012

Ironman 70.3 here I come!!

June 10, 2012






Okay, the off season is over and it is time to get started with training for my very first Ironman 70.3 Triathlon. This is a Half Ironman race, so I will be swimming 1.2 miles, cycling 56 miles and running 13.1 miles on June 10th in Cambridge, Maryland. I hope to have many in my cheer squad, as this is going to be the toughest/longest race that I have attempted so far!

I am certain that I can finish, which is always my #1 goal. However, I do want to be able to finish the swim without feeling like I want to take a nap, finish the bike ride without wanting to lay on the ground afterwards and get through the run without crying and questioning my sanity mid way through. I believe I can do it and just like everything else in life that I have set my mind to, I WILL complete it! 


Wish me luck and pray for me!

Love,
Tri Becca



2 comments: